Auksjon 92, Høst 2017
Prince Consort Essay 1851 in rare brownred colour. Margins at all sides. Very lightly hinged.
Great Britain. 4 copies One Penny Black, and one 1d red.
5. 2 d blue in a horizontal strip of three on cover to Edinburgh, 9.th of November 1841. The strip has three margins, and cut into on the bottom. The cover with remarks.
5. 2 d blue, cancelled with a MC in red. Margins nearly all around, but touching on lower left corner.
13. 2 d Line engraved in a horizontal block of six lichtly cancelled with "131". A vertical crease goes through the middle stamps but it is nearly impossible to see from the front. Margins all around.
438. 1 £ PUC on a small piece, cancelled with both British and German (Zeppelin in red) cds. (£ 550).
438. 1 £ PUC, with a lightly cds. Upper right corner with a small bend, nearly invisible. (£ 550).
A comprehensive collection Great Britain to 2006 in a self made album in 5 volumes, including 17 Penny Black and 17 2d blue 1840.
Collection Great Britain to 1990 in an album.
Great Britain. Booklets etc. in a box.
Great Britain. A stock in albums and some sheets and part of sheets. All in a box.
Great Britain. A large stock in a box.
Great Britain. A large lot with Prestige Booklets.
A collection Great Britain to 2000 in two volumes.
Approx. 50 franked letters from 1850 to 1895. Many are sent abroad. Also a few unfranked.
Great Britain Postage Due. 194 stamps of the 7 d and 11 d times 283. (Face value £ 114).
A collection Great Britain to 1998 in a Leuchtturmalbum in two volumes.
A collection Great Britain to 1970 in an album.
Great Britain. Duplicates in two stockbooks and a collection in 2 albums. Also some letters.
A collection Great Britain to 1990 in a Schaubek album in two volumes.
Great Britain in a stockbook.
Registrer deg hvis du ikke har en bruker